Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to put things away for a while I think...

If you've been in my home, you know that there's various items in my home that remind me of my son. We have photos, hand and foot prints, butterflies, name written in sand, baby blanket from when my husband found out we were pregnant and bought it specifically bought it for baby Adrian. The past month, I can't handle much more... I am in so much pain. So much.

I would like to try again for another baby and pray it'd be a boy, but that will not happen as we're already a family of "five".

I've been so depressed about this, and I can't bare to look at the painful reminders anymore. I know a lot of people will be thinking that it's about time, but really, it's nothing about time. It is just I can't bare to see it anymore. If we didn't have our beautiful girls, I highly doubt I'd be able to remove myself from my bed. I can't bring myself to that point again. No amount of medication, or motivation will be able to help me if I get to that point again.

So, I love my baby boy with all my heart, but I think it is time to put the things away for a while. I will probably bring them back out when I can, but for now, I can't do it anymore.


4 comments:

  1. maybe when you are able to bring them back out you will be a stronger mommy.. and you will be looking at the items with pride and joy .. rather than despair... there will always been a level of despair i am sure.. but putting the daily reminders away might help you in the short term...
    thinking about u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for you....wanna do tea?? My treat? Let me know! Kids or no kids, whatever you want.

    Hugs
    Amb

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS Vic. I am here if you need to talk cry or get out for a walk. My door is always open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I dont see your email anywhere on your page but you are next on the list to receive Patches The Bear :) He will be finishing up his stay with us early next week and I would like to get him sent right out to you! Please email me your address when you get a chance :) My email is angela.pelissero@gmail.com
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete