Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photos...

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is one of many organizations out there that I'd like to promote at the moment. This program was never brought to my attention when Adrian died. It would've been very nice to know there was someone out there willing to take pictures of our beautiful son. I would've loved to have more then 10 photos taken. I should have taken my camera out of the car for his funeral. So many things happening at once and every emotion I had was all over the place. My life at that time was shattered to pieces and I wish we had captured some of it at least.

1 comment:

  1. I had just recently heard about this company - maybe through you? i can't remember - it's amazing that there are things/people out there who offer services for this type of life change... and not one person reccommended it to you... they should have information at every hospital regarding these issues...
    that's why you will make a fantastic Doula.. you have done so much research on everything... from a still born.. to holistics and natural products... and all types of labour and delivery..
    someone else will benefit from you.. and you can change their emotion outcome...

    ReplyDelete