Friday, May 13, 2011

Necklace...


For Mother's day this year, I ordered this necklace as a gift to myself. Kind of selfish, I know. But this is what I wanted. I wanted something in memory of Adrian. Many forget about how important he is to me in my life especially on that day. So I ordered it and it was mailed out as soon as the creator made it. It is custom, which is awesome.

On the inside it has "my forever baby" written on the underside of the feet, and then there's his birth stone gem, and then there is "Adrian stillborn 6.2.06" and on the back is a butterfly. It is the most perfect piece of jewelry I own at the moment aside from my wedding band! I love it to bits, and it came with a beautiful card from the creator. I know I paid for this necklace but the little card and note is an extra step I didn't expect and it makes everything seem more comforting.

1 comment: