Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Patches

Patches arrived in our home at a perfect time. I needed him to help heal my aching heart. He came shortly after I put all our son's items away into the closet. I was so sad, I couldn't handle to see any reminders that he was never going to me more then a baby. When I got notice he'd be coming, I thought it was a sign. Then in the mail I received a different item, my necklace. Which Patches is wearing. Unfortunately for me, it gives me a rash due to the metal it's made from, but gave me an excuse to get his things out for display.





It took me a while to figure out how to arrange the shelf, but I think it's okay for now. Patches stayed there for the majority of the stay. However he was able to attend Adrian's birthday, by series of not so great events in our life at the moment, but I'm happy to say that he'll be on his merry way to the next family soon.



Happy 5th birthday Adrian.

To read more about Patches and his Adventures, check out the blog:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So glad he found you safely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he arrived when you needed him. Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete